1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Good day;

In regards to the below email I wanted you to know that I received the product today.

The quality and craftsmanship of this product is absolutely horrible. As I stated in the below email I am leaving the country on Thursday and placed this order in May and I will not be around to return it to get a refund. I will make sure to report to Amazon where I bought the voucher as well as post on my online comments as to the substandard quality of this particular product. I am unsure if the quality was so poor because of the cost difference but I can't imagine paying over $100 for what I received.

To elaborate on what I'm talking about first of all while I realize this is a goldplated item they took the time to only goldplate the front facing emblem. The back of the emblem after a few hours where at dinner tonight is already turning silver. I also noticed close to where the chain Connected to the emblem that there is a pinhole of where the craftsman must have missed his mark and made another hole in the upper left corner.

This piece of so-called jewelry looks like it was made at a carnival or much more like it was bought out of a gumball machine it is absolutely the worst I've ever seen and not even worth the $30 for that matter $.30 that I bought it for with the voucher.

Terribly disgusted

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments